lisuversbo Admin replied

292 weeks ago

CrossBones Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A group taping a reality TV show accidentally resurrects a cursed pirate who is after his treasure.
They need a zero vote for this one! What a joke, do your self a favor and just throw the movie in the waste bucket, it is by far the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen created. Extremely poor acting, poor sets, poor wardrobes, poor filming…<br/><br/>Don&#39;t waste your time, I can&#39;t believe Lions Gate would have anything to do with something of this laughable caliber. The cover art misleads you to think there might possibly be a story worth watching, boy what a joke. I can say I actually only made it into the first 5 minutes the first attempt to view it. Had to show my wife just for a laugh and to convince her it was worth throwing out. I would not wish this on anyone else, life is to precious to waste on this crap. Throw it out, don&#39;t pass it on.
If you don&#39;t concentrate on the acting and the cheap cameras and just watch the movie, it isn&#39;t that bad, at least thats what i think. i kinda enjoyed this movie and i normally don&#39;t like low budget movies. i wouldn&#39;t recommend this movie if your not a b movie fan but if you are, this could be great stuff for you. i gave it 6/10 because i liked it . the plot was a quite standard (i don&#39;t know if something like this is has ever been used before but it wasn&#39;t a really good and original story), the acting was bad and maybe the evil pirate is one of the worst actors. they really did make this movie because they want to be actors and be in a movie with some director who thinks he is making a great movie. i don&#39;t know if it really is that way but i surely could be something like that. the horror in this movie was not scary at all, and its very logic for the budget they had. i don&#39;t know why the genre is action but it wasn&#39;t an action movie. sorry for my bad English but im from Holland so.. bye

Octagon and Mascara Sagrada in Fight to the Death full movie download in hindi hdYeung gwong ging chaat full movie in hindi free download hd 1080phindi Appu \u0026 Gappu International Super DetectivesArmy of God in hindi free downloadCookie and Crime movie download hdThe Hidden Blade movie downloadRaphael, Turtle of a Thousand Faces full movie kickass torrentOne Is the Loneliest Number hd mp4 downloadThe Price of Silence movie in hindi dubbed download5 Dark Souls in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.